The expressions of interest posted on this webpage announce current and future requirements that the Mission has for its ongoing operations in Tunis and Libya.
As a mandatory requirement, before submitting their EOI response, interested Companies/Contrators are required to be fully registered as a supplier in the UN Global Marketplace (UNGM) www.ungm.org. Submission should include final UNGM vendor registration.
- Please follow the below outlined general instructions and other detailed instructions as may be posted within each advertisement.
- When replying to any EOI, please send an email Chief Procurement Officer e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the name of your company, UN vendor registration number (if applicable), EOI reference, subject and full contact details.
- In view of the nature of these services, it is UNSMIL’s preference to invite firms to the envisaged tender, which possess substantial and proven record of performance in the subject field of activities, which are recognized at an international level.
- UNSMIL intends to procure the goods/services from firms that clearly have the capacity, experience and ability to provide these services.
- Any posted request for EOI does not constitute a solicitation.
- UNSMIL reserves the right to change or cancel any posted request for EOI at any time.
- Submitting a reply to an EOI does not automatically guarantee that such company will be considered for receipt of the solicitation when issued. Only those prospective companies deemed qualified upon completion of an objective evaluation of their submission, will receive the final Solicitation Documents.
UNSMIL takes this opportunity to also invite vendors to similarly visit the main United Nations web-page for advertising Expressions of Interest worldwide at http://www.un.org/Depts/ptd/eoi.htm