The Supply/Warehouse Assistant will be responsible for the following functions:
- Responsible for receiving, storing and recording supplies, maintaining the accuracy and integrity of physical stock levels.
- Organizes the distribution of assets, equipment and supplies to all clients, according to prescribed scale of issue and UN rules and regulations;
- Coordinates arrangement of bins to ensure availability of space in warehouse/distribution plans.
- Maintains appropriate records of logistics documentation, including but not limited to: issue vouchers, incoming shipping documentation related to Sales Orders/Purchase filling Requisitions and PO hard copy, shipping documents, warehouse receipts, Release Orders) for all supplies in the warehouse.
- Provides inputs/feedback for the adequate maintenance of the conditions of the warehouse, reporting failures/needs in a timely manner.
- Prepare reports on obsolete, missing or damaged items for Property Survey Board procedures.
- Liaises with local vendors for impress purchases to satisfy immediate operational requirements.
- Submits regular reports for a continuous overview of supply chain operations including volumes, values, incoming goods, warehouse stock and distribution.
- Participates in regular warehouse physical inventory counts and submits subsequent inventory reports.
- Oversee and instruct warehouse workers, ensuring their delivery of services in accordance with the established TORs.
- Any other duties as requested by the supervisor.
Full job details in the PDF below: